Mon, Jul 25|
Unearthing your Pedagogy: Recognising your passion, vision, values and understanding your pedagogy.
Have you thought deeply about why you believe some things and advocate for some practices? This session will take you on a deep dive into your own world to unearth your pedagogy and learn why you do things the way you do them & what drives you as an educator/professional.
Time & Location
Jul 25, 2022, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM GMT+9:30
Plympton, 290 Anzac Hwy, Plympton SA 5038, Australia
About the Event
Learning environments are key! Being intentional about learning environments will support you to engage more effectively with children, support development and make documentation so much easier.
This session supports the session about Key Learning Areas with a specific focus on the outdoor learning space. We explore a range of topics such as:
- Your why: Based on Simon Sinek's concept of Start with Why, we will explore why you do what you do.
- Your Values: We will go on a Mission to Mars and identify your top 5 values.
- What is Pedagogy and Pedagogies: Understanding Pedagogy and identifying yours is important.
- Being part of a team with different Pedagogy: How do we align our practices when our pedagogy is so different?
- Vision: Pausing to create a vision supports you to move forward with a positive influence in the work you do.
- Bringing your Pedagogy to Light: What does this look like in practice for you?
We will unpack many concepts and I will share some real examples and templates with you.
Please also feel free to bring some examples of what you are currently doing, all your questions AND your willingness to learn and be open-minded.
Can't wait to see you and laugh with you! My sessions always have lots of fun and laughter.
Feel free to call or email for more information. 0422104756 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket type
Training Session Ticket
Morning Tea and Lunch will be provided along with refreshments including Tea and Coffee. In the event COVID impacts this session, you will receive a refund or you will be given the opportunity to keep your place for the session when it is rescheduled.PriceA$197.00
+A$4.93 service fee+A$4.93 service fee
- Ticket type