Tue, Jun 29|
The project approach
It's the buzz word, but what is it all about? If you haven't started with project work, or you've dipped your toe in the project water but not really sure how to follow through, this session is for you
Time & Location
Jun 29, 2021, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM GMT+9:30
The Highway, 290 Anzac Hwy, Plympton SA 5038, Australia
About the Event
Recommended for: This session would be great for anyone working in the Early Childhood Sector or Outside School Hours sector.
In this session we will explore:
- Reggio Emilia approach and concepts and how to apply them authentically to your teaching, environments and documentation and more broadly within your learning community.
- Finnish Early Childhood education – HEI Schools (I am a partner with HEI Schools in Finland and will share with you some exciting ways we explore projects with children).
- The research behind enquiry-based learning and teaching – how to apply this approach and how to work as a team to explore things more deeply with children.
- Documenting projects – mind mapping, project books, enquiry questions, research data, children’s voices and tying a bow on a project when the learning takes a different direction.
- Critical reflection as an important project practice – considering our own learning throughout a project, using different reflection models and considering our purpose and outcomes to inform our decision making.
- Current projects and enquiries in the ECEC sector – Let’s look at some of the current projects which we are exploring as a sector and understanding the planning, considerations and results of these projects.
- Ticket type
GST includedTax: GST included
+A$3.93 service fee+A$3.93 service fee
- Ticket type
Request an Invoice
Please choose this option if you would like to be invoiced for event tickets instead of paying online.PriceA$0.00