Fri, Apr 12|
Glenelg Golf Club
Educational Leadership Program
This series two part series has been designed to support Educational Leaders to reach their potential, drive quality and professional growth across the service.
Time & Location
Apr 12, 2024, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Glenelg Golf Club , Glenelg Golf Club Access Rd, Novar Gardens SA 5040, Australia
About the Event
Being the Educational Leader is a unique opportunity to drive quality and professional growth across the service. The role requires a strategic approach and vision along with the skillset of a great leader. This session will support the Educational Leader (or aspiring Educational Leader) to understand the opportunity and responsibility they have.
This session will support Educational Leaders to:
- Plan to inspire their team – we will discuss ways to keep the team focused on improving.
- Know their role – There is a lot to be done as an Educational Leader to ensure the standards are met, along with people leadership… so this will help them keep on track!
- Inspiring learning environments – we will look at and discuss lots of photos and videos of learning environments for inspiration.
- Set goals with teams – developing a routine for setting goals will help them to maintain the focus.
- Give and receive feedback effectively – we will discuss strategies to provide engaging feedback and ensure that teams are motivated by feedback provided.
- Critical reflection – what, so what, what next model of critical reflection will be explored.
We will unpack many concepts and I will share some real examples with you. Please also feel free to bring some examples of what you are currently doing, all your questions AND your willingness to learn and be open-minded.
We have the added option of doing our ever popular Observation Tour to really consolidate learning from the program.
For more information about this program, please contact Michelle Walsh
📱0422 104 756
- Ticket type
GST includedTax: GST included
+A$5.50 service fee+A$5.50 service fee