Fri, May 21|
Distributed Leadership - develop your team everyday
If you are a Director/Operator, we will discuss strategies for consistent leadership and team culture building.
Time & Location
May 21, 2021, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM GMT+9:30
Plympton, 290 Anzac Hwy, Plympton SA 5038, Australia
About the Event
I stand by the statement ‘’the Director/Centre Manager is the most important role in an ECEC organisation’’. If you get that role right, your whole service succeeds, your teams are engaged, families are singing your services’ praises and children are safe, happy and learning. Each day this role presents challenges but you can be the Director that made all the difference!
Throughout my career both in the role of Director and as a leader of over 90 Directors, I have noticed, I have learnt and have recognised the skillset, behaviours and practices that a brilliant Director has.
In this session, we unpack those practices and develop strategies for you to lead a successful team and most importantly – NETWORK with other Directors and leaders.
We will talk about:
- Not being everything to everyone – developing successful strategies to utilise your time wisely so you can be available when it is important.
- Distributed Leadership Model – building the capacity of your team to effectively operate the service and provide quality care at all times.
- How to stop ‘putting out fires’ – When your service is operating so effectively that people aren’t seeking you all the time, you can spend time strategically improving the service and driving quality and improvements rather than ‘putting out fires'.
- Team culture – focusing on team culture is one of the top priorities you should have. But how do you do this, consistently?
- QIP as your planning cycle – do you enjoy documenting your QIP? Most people don’t. I’ll share ways you can genuinely embed your QIP into your service and dare I say love it?
- The job role and how to ensure it all gets done – we will talk strategies, checklists and feedback I often have to give services when I visit them for mock assessments. What actually needs to be happening in your service to meet the Regulations? Let’s talk!
- Ticket type
- Ticket type
Request an Invoice
Please choose this option if you would like to be invoiced for event tickets instead of paying online.PriceA$0.00