Tue, Jul 26|
Distributed Leadership: Building a Culture of Success
I stand by the statement ‘’the Director/Centre Manager is the most important role in an ECEC organisation’’. If you get that role and its support team right, your whole service succeeds, your teams are engaged, families are singing your services’ praises and children are safe, happy and learning.
Time & Location
Jul 26, 2022, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM GMT+9:30
Plympton, 290 Anzac Hwy, Plympton SA 5038, Australia
About the Event
Throughout my career both in the role of Director and as a leader of over 90 Directors, I have noticed, I have learnt and have recognised the skillset, behaviours and practices that a brilliant Director and their support team has.
Recommended for: This session would be great for Directors and their Assistant Director or leaders aspiring to be Directors.
In this session, we unpack those practices and develop strategies for you to lead a successful team and most importantly – NETWORK with other Directors and leaders.
We will talk about:
· Not being everything to everyone – developing successful strategies to utilise your time wisely so you can be available when it is important.
· Distributed Leadership Model – building the capacity of your team to effectively operate the service and provide quality care at all times.
· How to stop ‘putting out fires’ – When your service is operating so effectively that people aren’t seeking you all the time, you can spend time strategically improving the service and driving quality and improvements rather than ‘putting out fires’.
· Team culture – focusing on team culture is one of the top priorities you should have. But how do you do this, consistently?
· QIP as your planning cycle – do you enjoy documenting your QIP? Most people don’t. I’ll share ways you can genuinely embed your QIP into your service and love it.
· The job role and how to ensure it all gets done – we will talk strategies, checklists and feedback I often have to give services when I visit them for mock assessments. What actually needs to be happening in your service to meet the Regulations? Let’s talk!
We will unpack many concepts and I will share some real examples and templates with you.
Please also feel free to bring some examples of what you are currently doing, all your questions AND your willingness to learn and be open-minded.
Can't wait to see you and laugh with you! My sessions always have lots of fun and laughter.
Feel free to call or email for more information. 0422104756 or email@example.com
- Ticket type
Training Session Ticket
Morning Tea and Lunch will be provided along with refreshments including Tea and Coffee. In the event COVID impacts this session, you will receive a refund or you will be given the opportunity to keep your place for the session when it is rescheduled.PriceA$197.00
+A$4.93 service fee+A$4.93 service fee
- Ticket type